Selquick.in has been committed to acting in good faith and actively maintaining a good market order on the platform. In order to curb image piracy and enhance user experience, these Rules are hereby formulated in accordance with the Rules of Selquick.in.
Image piracy means any act of any user of using any image without the consent from the image owner and publishing such image on Selquick.in.
The principle for handling any complaint is that the complaining party should be the information owner and no complaint from a third party will be accepted.
If any complaint is justified: In respect of the account of the complained party, all complaints received and justified within 5 days after the first complaint is justified and solved shall be counted as one infringement, and 3 penalty points will be incurred; any new complaint that is justified and solved from the sixth day shall incur 3 penalty points; each of the subsequent complaints that is justified and solved shall incur 6 penalty points. Multiple complaints that are justified and solved within one day shall be counted as one infringement.
3. Each Member hereby represents, warrants and agrees to (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about itself and its business references as may be required by Selquick.in and (b) maintain and promptly amend all information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. Each Member hereby grants an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide and royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license to Selquick.in to display and use all information provided by such Member in accordance with the purposes set forth in this Agreement and to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in such material or information, in any media now known or not currently known.
4. Member shall not take any action which may undermine the integrity of Selquick.in feedback system, such as leaving positive feedback for himself using secondary Member IDs or through third parties or by leaving unsubstantiated negative feedback for another Member.
5. Each Member acknowledges and agrees that Selquick.in shall not be required to actively monitor nor exercise any editorial control whatsoever over the content of any message or other material or information created, obtained or accessible through the Service. Selquick.in does not endorse, verify or otherwise certify the contents of any comments or other material or information made by any Member. Each Member is solely responsible for the contents of their communications and may be held legally liable or accountable for the content of their comments or other material or information.
6. Each Member represents, warrants and agrees that it has obtained all necessary third party licenses and permissions and shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any material or information it posts on the Site or provides to Selquick.in or authorizes Selquick.in to display does not violate the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secrets or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party or is posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights. Each Member further represents, warrants and agrees that it has the right and authority to sell, distribute or offer to sell or distribute the products described in the material or information it posts on the Site or provides to Selquick.in or authorizes Selquick.in to display.
8. Members are solely responsible for all of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Site, including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranties, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage.
9. Selquick.in provides its Members use of discussion boards on the Site free of charge to promote and encourage open, honest and respectful communication between all of our Members. The discussion boards on the Site shall not be used as a marketing platform by Members and Members shall not post any information relating to trade leads, promotion of their products or their company profile.
10. Each Member acknowledges that all data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted through a discussion board on the Site, are the sole responsibility of such Member from whom the content originated. This means that the posting Member, and not Selquick.in, is entirely responsible for all content that is uploaded or posted via our discussion boards on the Site. Selquick.in does not control the content posted via discussion boards and therefore does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content.
11. Selquick.in reserves the right to delete or edit any postings in its sole discretion without prior notice. Selquick.in may monitor posting activities of any Member who is in breach of this Agreement and may restrict their ability to post messages on the discussion boards on the Site. Under no circumstances will Selquick.in be liable in any way for any content, including (without limitation) any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the discussion boards by such Member. Each Member agrees to evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any content including any reliance on its accuracy or completeness. Each Member understands that by using the Selquick.in discussion boards on the Site, such Member may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.